.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The California Dreams Tour Starring Katy Perry has begun!!



Katy Perry kicked off her California Dreams tour last Sunday in Lisbon, Portugal.
Check all the pictures after the jump and the set list!
Also she sang Only Girl because it was Rihanna's birthday! She screamed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIHANNA and the whole crowd yelled!

Setlist:
SET LIST: (To Be Confirmed)
1. Teenage Dream
2. One Of The Boys
3. Waking Up In Vegas
4. Ur So Gay
5. Peacock
6. I Kissed A Girl
7. Circle The Drain
8. E.T.
9. Who Am I Living For?
10. Pearl
11. Not Like The Movies
12. The One That Got Away
13. Only Girl (In The World) [Rihanna cover]
14. Big Pimpin’ [Jay-Z cover]
15. Whip My Hair [Willow Smith cover]
16. Thinking Of You
17. Hot N Cold
18. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
19. Firework
20. California Gurls
21. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) [Whitney Houston cover] 

Read more »