.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Britney's New Album

Fraser T. Smith, a British producer, recently spoke with The Mirror about working with Britney on her upcoming album.  He had this to say:
“We worked on three tracks and I love them all. I turned up straight from the plane and she was fantastic. She made coffee for us all in the studio, her voice was strong and she was totally focused on her music. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I just hope the tracks make the final cut for the album.”
Also Jessie J is supposedly behind Britney Spears’ new single.  Jessie is a British singer/songwriter who worked on Miley Cyrus’ “Party in the USA” before helping Britney.
Jessie had this to say to The Sun: “It’s more British than you would expect but with the Britney swag. People will be surprised. It could be the most amazing thing I’ve done.”
So are you curious for what's  Britney's album gonna like? I AM!It’s so great to hear all of this praise for Britney’s efforts on her new album!