.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Britney Rumors!

There are rumors around the web that Brit’s new single will be titled “Hold It Against Me”.  First it was thought to be called “Don’t Hold It Against Me” and some lyrics were ‘leaked’, but this was cleared up via Twitter.
Dr. Luke tweeted: “I / we never wrote a song called ‘don’t hold it against me’…. BewaRe of InaccuraTe info kids icon wink Hold It Against Me Rumored Single Title We did write ‘hold it against me’ but those lyrics are NOT the lyrics ….”
Note that he never calls it a single…it could be just a song on the album or even another B side.

Brit is also teaming up with choreographer and dancer Brian Friedman again!  He worked with Britney on her remix video for “Overprotected”.  He posted on Facebook: “Hey everyone… won’t be back from London till the late teens of December. Y’all better get your dancing shoes out cuz it’s time for me to ‘Hit you baby one more time…’ Yes, Britney and I are back in action! Werque!”
It seems Britney is gearing up for a fantastic new album!!  I Can't Wait!