.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Beautiful Dark Fantasy

Finally! My Beautiful Dark Fantasy is out Now!
This is Kanye's 5th studio album and I think his best! It began with the mega video of Runaway. And now you can go to the store and get that damn good album! Listen it here!
The production of this album was very big! He worked with 47 people to make this dream album come true!




The Tracklist:
1. Dark Fantasy
2. Gorgeous
3. Power
4. All Of The Lights (interlude)
5. All Of The Lights (Ft. Rihanna/Fergie/The Dream/Alecia Keys/ Etlton John/Kid Kudi/John Legend)
6. Monster ( Ft. Jay-Z/ Rick Ross/ Nicki Minaj and Bon Iver
7. So Appalled (Ft. Jay-Z)
8. Devil in A New Dress (Ft. Rick Ross)
9. Runaway (Ft. Pusha T)
10. Hell Of a Life
11. Blame Game (ft. John Legend)
12. Lost in the World (ft. Bon Iver)
13. Who Will Survive in America

Are going to buy "My Beautiful Dark Fantasy"? I am!