.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Christina Hendricks breasts are real?

Christina Hendricks claims her breasts are real and she has a really long explanation for it, like maybe she's trying to convince us?

“I hope I’m not encouraging [breast augmentation]. If there’s anything to be learned from me it’s that I’m learning to celebrate what I was born with, even though it’s sometimes been inconvenient. Having larger breasts has made it harder for me to shop throughout the years, but I’ve learned to love it. It’s so bizarre that people are constantly asking if my breasts are real or fake,” she adds. “They’re so obviously real that anyone who’s ever seen or touched a breast would know.”


Hey, Maybe they are. It's not impossible to have really big boobs naturally. Why she feels the need to explain them and have a long conversation about the trials and tribulations of having huge boobs is beyond me.

The question I have is: Is she gonna let me touch them? Because that's the only way to know for sure... according to Christina, anyway.